Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Yes We Can Hurry This Song

I need love, love
To ease my mind
I need to find, find someone to call mine
But mama said

You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
She said love don't come easy
It's a game of give and take

You can't hurry love
No, you just have to wait
You got to trust, give it time
No matter how long it takes

You Can't Hurry Love

Mama is not always right, sometimes she's wrong. Termasuk di lagu ini. Hmmm... kayak... Jaman sekarang apa masih ada yang (cuma) mau nunggu sampai pangeran berkuda putihnya datang? :p
Tapi tetap aja lagu ini laris dalam berbagai versi.

Di tahun 1966 waktu jaman kejayaan the Supremes, lagu ini pernah berhasil memuncaki tangga lagu Billboard. Nggak lama ada Jackson 5 dan enam belas tahun kemudian ada Phil Collins yang mereproduksi lagu ini. Laris manis...

Here are some versions of this song:

The Supremes


I love these girls (especially Diana Ross, yesss!) and the way they sing this songs! All hail The Supremes!

Jackson 5


A long time ago Michael used to be that cute :3

Phil Collins

 

The best version that I've ever seen! 
Nobody like Phil. They just stopped making singer like him a long time ago. Love, love, love this man!

Dia Frampton


The latest version of this song is from this The Voice's (US singing contest) runner up. 
She sounds like a dream and a reality twisted together. Hehehe... *lebay*


Emm.. But like I said before. I think I prefer the Phil Collins version. So much more upbeat than others version. That just made my day!

So, which version of this song do you like the most?




* Photos from Google

No comments:

Post a Comment